Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kelly Rowland Performs “Commander” In Miami





Kelly Rowland Performs "Commander" In Miami

From her blog:

Hey Guys,

I had such an amazing time last night. The energy at F**k me Im Famous in Mansion was insane!!! It was Cathy’s birthday and we had a great time. Her Cake was taller than me!!! Kelis and Estelle were there and performed their new singles, which I love! I was nervous and anxious, like i mentioned in the Ustream, but when I hit the stage I felt the inner Commander come to life!

I can not wait to perform this song more! Look out Australia, Ill be performing Commander in your town on the Jam Fest Tour. I would like to thank David Guetta for providing the soundtrack and Rico Love for writing such a great song. I would also like to say Happy Birthday to Cathy. I am getting ready for the launch of I Heart My Girlfriends! For more information on I Heart my Girlfriends, visit iheartmygirlfriends.com

Until next time, XOXO

Your Commander,

Kelly



Kelly performed her new single "Commander" in front of friends, La La Vazquez, Serena Williams and Kim Kardashian in Miami.